Sunday, December 30, 2007



Ahhh… I am going back to KCI on Monday. Today is Sunday, nearly 1 hour in to the last day of my vacation. It’s actually kindof an interesting signpost for me. August, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec. 5 months. I’ve been here five months. When I got here, I started off with summer English camp, first week with no kindergarten at all. I hate English camp. It’s two kids and a teacher and you are not used to them and it’s a little boring. Last time I was spankin’ new and really didn’t know what I was doing or what I should be teaching, so I just realiy did nothing for about a week. I think it’ll be interesting to see how I do this time as a little more seasoned of a teacher. I know the kids now, and I know what they should be learning, and I’m not afraid to talk to them. But OH how I hate English camp. I suspect there’ll be a lot of crosswords going around. I plan to bring my laptop and play Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego with at least my 2 Elementary Advanced classes. That should be interesting. I wonder where I put that disk…. did I mention it's crazy snowing? yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment