Monday, February 6, 2012

Winter walks; three pairs of pants, and my striped mittens


Ever wonder What KIMCHI is made of? Well I will tell you now--it's Kimchi is PEOPLE.







It's cold. So very very cold. I walk to along the river wearing three pairs of pants.
I am still cold. The world is quiet on cold days, and for this I am thankful. Children are kept indoors and young/middle aged adults keep to major roads, bus routes, and metro tunnels. THe world is quiet in the parks, along the rivers. I spy elderly couples. Aggoshi and Ajjuma walk side-by-side. Head to toe they are covered. white gloves, white face mask, sunglasses. The only skin I see is perhaps a small bit of cheek...if that. No sun exposure, and no cold exposure, but the fresh air and the exercise is good for your health.
,,,and also for your stamina...nudge*nudge*

No comments:

Post a Comment