Friday, April 10, 2009

Gyomun Elementary School Newsletter; My contribution....

Hello, students. How are you today? I am very well. I love the spring! The sun is so bright and beautiful, and every day that I go outside, I see that there are new flowers; there are trees in places I never noticed before! Guri is becoming a whole new city as the spring arrives. After the school day is over, I love to turn on my mp3 player, put on my sunglasses, and listen to music while I enjoy walking around under the amazing cherry blossom trees, or beside the river, or just on the street. While I am walking, I run into you students, swinging and sliding at the playground. You wave and say “hello!” and I am happy. When no one is looking, and I like the music I hear, I will dance around. I feel silly, and I feel free. When you feel happy, what do you like to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment