Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I've been away so long from this site, I fear my fake fish may have died!

Hey y'all! I must apologize for the tardiness of my blog entries as of late. March is always such a busy month--being the new school year and all; my class load has practically doubled; and new standards tests/lessons/open demo class rules have got me all abuzz day in, day out.
In the evenings, I try to wind down by meeting my running buddy for a run around Sokcheon lake in Jamsil; and after that I climb at the local bouldering gym, K2.

Once a week, I try to stay home and get some rest, and on the weekends I am heading out to explore the world where I live. I love to hike the mountains in and around Gyeonggi Province, and I have fallen in with a cool group of rock climbing mad men and women, who inspire me to scramble up stones, mountains, and anything I can get my hands and feet on.

Last weekend I found myself in a big ol' pillowfight near city Hall. it was insane! how much fun was it? well it was a lot of fun. We beat the snot out of each other for an hour and a half! and then we went to Itaewon for teriyaki. On Sunday I joined some West-enders for a game of kickball. we had nine players which made it tough to play--not enough people. until three 8th grade kids joined in and we had a rousting good time.

Ah well, below are two scenes from the pillow fight day in Seoul. Enjoy!

This one's from Eat Your Kimchi (blog) This one is really well done. The crazy guy with the pillow rage: That's James. Me, Nina, Sirius and Libby are in and around there someplace.



From Youtube I'm in this one a lot..so...I figured I'd post it



I promise to finish writing about winter vacation soon.
Much love and sunny days to you,
Sus

Key Phrase of the week: "I don't like rainy days, I can't play soccer!"

No comments:

Post a Comment