Thursday, June 24, 2010

it's summer but it doesn't feel like summer.
school is in session till mid-July.
My allergies as so bad right now...I couldn't wear my contacts for the past two days.
my eyes are dry and I wake up every morning exhausted and dehydrated.
I teach every day in humid heat and work with a teacher who adamantly believes in fandeath--therefore she never uses the Aircon sitting, and I end up sweating thru head shoulders knees and toes. grrrr. I have a lesson to plan before classes begin. lesson 7 unit 2: Who is She?
In this lesson we watch Minsu perform as Alice in his school production of Wonderland. All the kids think "she" is very beautiful, and guess who they think she is...then the wig falls off and Minsu blushes. Aigu.
have a great day!
Sus

No comments:

Post a Comment