Monday, August 16, 2010

It's August 15th and I have very little to say this evening~not because nothing has happened, but because theres so much I have to cover that to write it right now would take too long. (and the mosquitoes are full-out tonight.

So I'll keep it short:
We're in the tailor capital of Vietnam, Hoi An.
Mr Xe is a mean old man who loves men and treats the women who work for him and women who hire him like shit. The guys I'm with had no problems getting suits tailored, but he sucks for womens' stuff.

Yali is amazing. she made me a pair of pants and two dress shirts just for my body and I feel so professional in them! yay, Yali!

I went skinny dipping in the ocean yesterday. There were phosporescents and the beach was PERFECT>I could not resist.

I must go. the mosquitoes are biting.
love, Sus

No comments:

Post a Comment