Monday, August 16, 2010

It's much too early for this kind of entry.

I am pretty sure I went to bed wayyy too early last night.
or It's just I couldn't sleep. my bed buddy kept roll, roll rolling and I would wake up nearly pushed off the bed! grrrr. oh, and then the roosters started in with their thing.
Is it like, a rule that every hotel in Vietnam has to have a rooster? gar. I was so tired I just lay there, not interested in getting up even long enough to find my headphones. So now i'm past the threshhold. I'm sitting down in reception at the computers, while a new sleeper bus comes in, and the hotel is trying to accumulate some business off of travel-weary backpackers.
I hope this is my second to last day here in Hoi An. I think my companion wants to be here a little longer~tour the rest of the town, hang out on the beach.... but I may be ready to move on to the North. Haolong bay and Cat Ba Island is where the rock climbing is, and where I may find my rock climbing buddy scaling the cliffs and join him!
That is all for now!

much love,
Sus

No comments:

Post a Comment