Monday, April 18, 2011

Munich in Review...

The circular Platz near Stephanie's home. Its a short walk to Marienplatz and the city's center.

Which is smaller?
This elevator or the one in Tokyo? I can't decide. I think this one. In Tokyo, we fit three people and backpacks. I think i would not be able to breathe with another person in here.
Biking along the River called Isar.

Flowers in bloom.

It is beautiful; I have a Weissbier and a pretzel in my basket.

Ducks want my food. I tell them no.

I see beautiful mountains and little towns. Perfect cottages for country living.

I am sad and I cry. I pedal hard and keep on pedaling all day.
******************************************************************************** Nude sunbathers, beer for breakfast, and lots of sausage. this is the short summary of Bavarian Munich in my eyes. oh yeah, and weird weather patterns: sunny snow, and pretzels, and biking, and um...um...spinatknodel. and hm... something that you think's a donut but it turns out to be some sort of cookie filled with hazelnut creme. ************************************************************************************ Check out what Steffi's up to!
A new recipe. I supervise in the corner.

lol
I have been terribly uncool about posting on this blog since arriving in Europe, especially since Prague, since I have a poor poor connection here. But I have been taking TONS of pictures, and will post them...eventually. It's my last day in Prague, but first I want to show you a little more about what I did in Munich. http://www.misssusanstory.blogspot.com/ PS. I have a second blog set up for my students (grade 5 and language learners~it has a bunch more pictures on it, ones that aren't on here... anyway here's some stuff from Munich many are on a file sharing program and i can't get to them till later

Englicher Gardens is popular for relaxing by the river, sunbathing (clothing optional), beer garten, and even SURFING! did you know that??? The Water is soooo cold, because it comes directly from the alps.


These young people even brought their own couch to sit on. What a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment