Sunday, April 10, 2011

Phoos from my firs days in Munchen

Fun fact: German Computers have switched the Z and Y keys, and I keep messing up!


Furthermore, the T is sticky, so sometimes there should be a t there, but there isn´t.


Hello friends and family I miss you much.


I am in Germany staying with a friend, Stephanie who I know from Christmas travels last year.


I am about to go ou for traditional Bavarian breakfast of White veal sausage and beer; so I have very little time to write. I thought I´d post some photos to tell you that I´m having a lovely time, intermixed with some sadness, to be honest. Yes, I am sad for a plethora of reasons that are all behind in Korea, but I am still going out and enjoying the days i have here. so...pictures, enjoy!


beers by the fountain at Munich´s largest outdoor market.


Jet-lagged and walking around the river; sunlight for support. Stephanie is opposite jet-lagged from me. So As I went to bed at 7pm and was dead to the world, she stayed up till 2am. Alernatively, I was awake at 5am this morning and not sure what to do with myself, whereas Steffi is deadwood in her bed ill late in the morning hours.
Ice cream (Eis) at Mareinplatz. Germans are no secessarily so helpful as i have found koreans to be. Even Stephanie! I said, I can´t read this, can you help me?

she said ha ha no...you choose!

but they all pretty much looked the same to me. allls well though. I mean...in the end, it´s ICE CREAM! so how wrong could you go?

SE Central Munchen. I´m staying a few blocks away from this beautiful church. Its bells ring every hour, and it sounds like they´re right on top of you.
art by the river...

No comments:

Post a Comment