Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone! I will post more to come later.
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been doing the same thing every night and weekend--rock climbing. In fact, I climbed at my indoor gym for 8 days in a row, only breaking the streak to go shopping for Saturday Thanksgiving dinner essentials. (Since everyone works today, we decided to cook all dayon Saturday) Matt has access to the military base commissary. He got me fresh cranberries and did some shopping for items that are hard to find here, and we will take over his house this weekend, since none of us has an oven in our homes. Boy, it feels weird to work on Thanksgiving day. Even though this is my third working Thanksgiving holiday, I still feel a little melancholy on this day.
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Please try to be mindful of why we are thankful.
Love,
Sus

No comments:

Post a Comment