Monday, January 18, 2010

TV, Zombies, Castles & Paddles

It's been a busy but fun weekend. Here's some of the highlights. I was on TV--they thought it'd be fun to feed a foreigner Bundaeggi (mealworms of some sort) except I've totally eaten those before. All my friends with me were korean-looking, so they all stepped back the moment the camera went on--
Traitors. Well, I poured the juice out onto the guys'
feet, and then piled them into my mouth, chewed them up, and showed the camers. They were all SHOCKED.
I Killed some Zombies with the help of Prince & Joowon, (I like it when the green blood goes places...); then I scared a child on the subway because I'm so funny-looking and later made friends with him (HIGH-FIVE-UH).
We hit up a very famous Authentic Japanese Ramen place near the Hongdae university district on the West side. it was REALLY good. VERY japanese, the Cook even spoke japanese. There was a line out and around the corner.
We went to a really interesting restaurant/bar called Castle Praha. It was gorgeous. It was a real Castle; they put us in the basement-dungeon, and they served us 10real hoppy-brewwed beers on a long, wooden platter. there were 8 of us--I ain't no 10-beer in one sitting kindof girl! :P
At the end of the round, we were left with a long wooden paddle, holes n' all. And what can I say? I'm all for a little good clean fun! Cari, I love you more than iPOd, Wooden Paddles, and Toy Story 2. You are my couple! (at least that's what my underwear says) Live music and dancing followed well into the evening, and the morning was followed by a nice long Jimjjilbang visit: hot tubs, showers, and saunas to wash off the grime; sleeping in a big hot room with dozens of snoring Koreans; a massage & lunch; then subway home. It is Monday today and i'm so distracted! This one'll take me a while to recover. but then again, it was so WORTH IT!
Peace out, Chingus! Have a good time, until next time!








No comments:

Post a Comment