Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Is it Time to Go Home Yet???

I've been sitting at this desk for 8 hours--with a break for lunch and a walk to the coffeeshop down the street with my coworkers. but mostly I've been right here. no classes: Nationwide testing for grade sixers today and tomorrow. So I will be sitting here tomorrow, too. Except I DO...i SHOULD.. be working on my summer camp plan. I WILL. I must. I'm nervous and intimidated about summer camp this year.
The grade threes alone add up to the maximum 20 students, and there are 17 and counting on the waiting list: guaranteeing that there will for sure be a maximum of buzzing little bees in my classroom Monday through Friday of the final week in July.

I plan to do a lot of team building; initiative-type games, station-ify my classroom into a wonderland of camp fun activity. We will be doing cooking class on our final day (YAY!) I am happy each group is only 3 days of 2 hour sessions each.

GOD HELP ME, AUGUST IS ALMOST HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment