Monday, July 5, 2010

A very Gyomun Birthday

Pics From my day of Birthday at school. Some of my students made me an origami flower (how sweet) and other boys lined up and sang a birthday song.
My coworkers and friends bought a cake and gave me the most beautiful necklace, a ballerina hanging from it. I didn't think I could be surprised by a present anymore. I am thankful and happy just for the thought. But I saw this and got ridiculously happy. If you have known me a while, you will have an idea of my affinity for ballerinas.
What a lovely schoolday b-day. everyone brought their books and the classes ran smoothly. We got to platy Jeopardy review and there were no major catastrophes. I am the proud owner of several new and very strange (as in picked out by 4th & 5th graders) pens from the stationary shop next door.
It was a long birthday, since well, I'm living in the 'future'
So... yes I will write more about it in a different post.
Love, Sus


No comments:

Post a Comment